As I described
in a recent post,
I discovered that my Module::Path
module has rather more dependent distributions than I thought.
Awareness of this has changed my behaviour, for the good.
Yesterday Sharl Morlaroll
where a directory in @INC is a symlink, it can cause problems
on some OSes if you return a full path containing the symlink.
Sharl proposed that the symlink should be resolved,
with the final path returned.
After some discussion I decided to make the change.
I was just about to push 0.10 to CPAN when I remembered all
those dependent distributions.
I quickly changed to a
developer release (0.09_01) and pushed that instead.
So far it looks good.
But now I really need a good set of tests for symlinks.
I wonder if I can get Sharl to do that ...